set aside print
When you come to the point where you gently set the pieces aside & walk into the world with an open heart...
I’m shattered, she said, & now I’m just picking up the pieces & I sat beside her for awhile because I’d been there, too, collecting all the pieces until I just got tired of it & set them down & walked into the world without them.
Available in feminine, masculine & non-binary versions
- signed, titled & dated by the artist on bottom edge
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- includes pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag
- this print is a digital reproduction of Kai's original watercolor from his notebooks.
- printed to order at our studio
- fits any standard 8x10 or 11x14 frame
The story & art were originally created by Kai Skye on March 21, 2020. Read More