bird & brush: joy cookie print
In my dream, I was in my mom's/grandma's kitchen & she said, What have you done to deserve joy? & I couldn't come up with anything & she laughed & said, Let this be a lesson to you & then she gave me a cookie that tasted like salt air & warm sunlight & the quiet you feel when you sit next to the one you love & then I woke up & the first thing I remember thinking was I need to ask for that recipe.
available in mom and grandma - and if you'd like it in any other relationships, just let us know...
- signed, titled & dated by the artist
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- includes pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag
- this print is a digital reproduction of Kai's original watercolor
- printed to order at our studio
- fits any standard 8x10 or 11x14 frame
art & story originally created by Kai