welcome to the wholesale side of Flying Edna...
In general, this is where we tell you about
- quick links to bundles and products available only to our wholesale partners
- anything else that we think might be useful for you to know.
quick links to collections, bundles & wholesale only offerings
Here is a link to the bird & brush storyblocks that are crafted in a size only found with our stockists
If you'd like to take a look at the prints, notecards, & books you can navigate directly from the menu at the top of the site - if you're signed in, the wholesale prices will list as "sale."
what else we think you might want to know
We are committed to creating beautiful things in a way that does not harm the planet.
- This means we're mindful of our processes, our vendors, & even how our end product will eventually be recycled. Here is a link to read more about this... We're hearing amazing support from customers on this - this eco-ethos has expanded our market & given the folks who have loved Kai's work for years a new reason to love it!
- Something Like Magic, Theories of Everything, & Impossible to Know are sold out
- Bring Your Life is priced to move - if you're interested in this, let us know
- Songs of Starlight is the newest book (it echoes Kai's very first books & fits our eco-ethos) - it has the popularity of Something Like Magic... more stories, full color & a great mix of humor, love, and comfort...
About the website...
We've put wholesale & retail together. But when you sign in, you have access to some pages & products & prices unique to you! There are 4 ways to find what you're looking for
- We've curated a few bundles by theme, current popular stories & new items so you can easily choose the best fit with your inventory. We'll update these each month.
- To save some browsing time, we’ve separated all the prints by style & age. The library holds the older ones. The new & more popular ones are in the menu or 'prints' on the home page. They're all available to you in 8x10 or 11x14 sizes.
- We've sorted things by product. Not by story. This is easily navigated on the home page. Recent Additions will give you an overview - this is updated every time we put something new in the catalog.
- if you'd like to see all the products available for one story, search the title of the story in the search bar in the upper right. The listing will pop up with all the possibilities...
We invite you to see new work in real time
- get our digital calendar (a story every day) emailed directly to your inbox. click here to do that.
- follow Kai on Instagram. click here to do that.
- expect a monthly email with new stories and experimentations in the studio, suggested bundles