Coming from a fiber background, I've always been fascinated by how weaving & textiles sit at the center of human culture. They're the way we shared our stories & rituals & the rhythms of our lives together, the way we passed down knowledge through the generations. So, it's no surprise that every culture has the goddesses who hold the strands of our lives & our destinies, who connect us to all that came before & all that will come after...
- signed, titled & dated by the artist
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- includes pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag
- this print is a digital reproduction of Kai's original work that was hand painted over roughcut wide-plank fir & finished with metal leaf
- printed to order at our studio
- fits any standard 8x10 or 11x14 frame
art created by Kai