woman by the sea print
decided early on that she wanted independence more than she wanted love & it took her half her life to figure out she could have both.
The print is available with or without the text with the story, 'deciding bigger'. Choose from the dropdown menu below.
- signed with studio signature mark in bottom right corner
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- includes pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag
- this print is a digital reproduction of Kai's original painting.
- printed to order at our studio
- fits any standard 8x10 or 11x14 frame
The story was originally written by Kai Skye for the book, Theories for Everything. We paired art from his notebooks with this story on November 22, 2021.