We receive all sorts of questions about this or that & try to answer each as thoroughly as we can. Here are a few we tend to get regularly...
1. May I use or feature your artwork or writing for professional or personal events? Most likely, yes. Permission always depends on the circumstances & we require specific attribution. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the date of the event, podcast, or publication, the format you intend to use, & of course, which story/art you're interested in referencing. And we'll go from there...
2. Do you offer corporate gifts or larger orders for clients & guests? Yes. This is one of our most favorite things. Just email Fia at email@example.com with what you're interested in & your timeline, & we will be happy to offer a quote.
SHIPPING & ORDERS
1. When will my order ship? Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your order - paper products ship within that time; wood products are hand crafted to order & require additional time. The storyblocks, whispers, & artblocks may take up to 5 days to create; story keepers & sculptures may take up to 2 weeks. You are always welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the timeline of your order.
After your order is shipped from our studio, it is in the hands of the carriers (UPS, USPS, FedEx) - at this point, we have the same info you do, via the tracking number. Please note that during busy times or the holidays, processing time & shipping may fluctuate. We'll be sure to give you a heads up on any new shipping information we have in our weekly email.
2. What if my package arrived damaged or is not what I ordered? If there’s a problem with your order, email us immediately at email@example.com. If the wrong item was shipped – we will take care of the cost to reship the correct item. If your order arrived damaged, email us a picture so we can see if it was packed incorrectly or if the shipping service was clunky in handling. Either way, we will cover the cost to replace the damaged or incorrect item(s).
4. Do you offer gift wrapping & can I include a personal note? Every order we send out is wrapped with eco-friendly paper + a handwritten note. We automatically address the note to the person at the shipped address from the person who shipped it. To include a personal message, or for any special requests on wrapping, you can let us know in the notes at cart or via email.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. How do I return something I ordered? We accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date, & the item(s) must be in resalable condition**. Once received, your original payment will be credited (shipping costs are non-refundable).
2. May I exchange something I ordered or received as a gift? If you would like to exchange an item, it needs to be within 30 days of the purchase date & in resalable condition. Once received, we will send an invoice for the shipping charge for the preferred item.
Please email us in advance of your return or exchange so we can keep an eye out for it in the mail. The address to use is:
Flying Edna | c/o Fia Skye | PO Box 201 | East Sandwich, MA. 02537
Please note: if this is a custom order, a commission or an original, we cannot accept either a return or an exchange unless we've had a conversation & agreed upon another alternative.
** We no longer accept returns or exchanges for prints - if you have any questions about this, please let us know**