1. May I use or feature your artwork or writing for professional or personal events? Most likely, yes. Permission always depends on the circumstances & we require specific attribution. Send us an email at email@example.com & let us know what you are interested in. Please include the date of the event, podcast, or publication, the format you intend to use, & of course, which story/art you're interested in referencing.
2. Will you sign or dedicate my print or book? You're welcome to email us with any requests at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can simply leave the dedication details in the 'notes' section on the checkout page.
3. What if I'm interested in corporate gifts or larger orders for clients? Just email us at email@example.com with what you're interested in & your timeline, & we will be happy to offer a quote.
SHIPPING & ORDERS
1. When will my order ship? Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your order - paper products ship within that time; wood products are hand crafted to order & require additional time. The storyblocks, whispers, & artblocks may take up to 5 days to process; story keepers & sculptures may take up to 3 weeks. You are always welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the timeline of your order.
After your order is shipped from our studio, it takes 1-7 business days, depending on the shipping address. International orders may take up to 2-3 weeks. Please note that during busy times or the holidays, processing time & shipping may change. We'll be sure to give you a heads up on any new shipping times in our weekly email.
2. What if my package arrived damaged or is not what I ordered? If there’s a problem with your order, email us immediately at email@example.com. If the wrong item was shipped – we will take care of the cost to reship the correct item. If your order arrived damaged, email us a picture so we can see if it was packed incorrectly or if the shipping service was clunky in handling. Either way, we will cover the cost to replace the damaged or incorrect item(s).
4. What carriers do you use & how are shipping costs calculated? We primarily rely upon USPS for most orders. However for larger, heavier orders we prefer FedEx because of the cost & care in handling. We calculate our shipping costs by weight.
5. Do you offer gift wrapping & can I include a personal note? Every order we send out is wrapped with eco-friendly paper & ribbon, & we include a handwritten note. We automatically address the note to the person at the shipped address from the person who shipped it. To include a personal message, or for any special requests on wrapping, you can let us know in the notes at cart or via email.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. How do I return something I ordered? We accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date, & the item(s) must be in resalable condition. Once received, your original payment will be credited (shipping costs are non-refundable).
2. May I exchange something I ordered or received as a gift? If you would like to exchange an item, it needs to be within 30 days of the purchase date & in resalable condition. Once received, we will send an invoice for the shipping charge for the preferred item.
Please note: if this is a custom order, a commission or an original, we cannot accept either a return or an exchange unless we've had a conversation & agreed upon another alternative.
Please email us in advance of your return or exchange so we can keep an eye out for it in the mail. The address to use is:
Flying Edna | c/o Fia Skye | PO Box 7088 | Bozeman, MT 59771
** We no longer accept returns or exchanges for prints - if you have any questions about this, please let us know**