where to shop local
We do not hold regular open hours, but if you are local, or visiting the Cape & would like to say hello, browse our studio, or pick up an order, just reach out to us & we'll do our best to coordinate a time together.
If you are nearby one of the stores listed below, we encourage you to shop our Flying Edna work with them. These are wonderful people who curate vibrant spaces for their communities & we are honored to be a presence there.
Many hold a sampling of what you'll find here on our site, so if there is something specific you'd like them to carry - let them know - this helps all of us.
- Bright Side Bookshop| Flagstaff
- PanTerra Gallery | Bisbee
- Ami | Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Art for the Soul | Laguna Beach
- Fireworks | San Francisco International Airport
- Hands Gallery | San Luis Obispo
- Happy Life Pottery | Benecia
- Restrained Whimsy | Studio City
- Hidden Gem on Main | Wallingford
- Betsy Frost Design | Ipswich
- Burncoat Center for Art & Wellness | Worcester
- Craftworks Gallery | Martha's Vineyard
- Crafty Yankee | Lexington
- Eight Cousins Books | Falmouth
- Helen Thomas Simply Smashing | Andover
- Titcomb's Bookshop | Sandwich
- Valerie's Gallery | Newburyport
- Wellfleet Marine | Wellfleet
- JJ Cardinals | Grand Blanc
- Kit's | West Branch
- Indekoi | Bozeman
- Dandelion Wishes | Hopewell
- Off the Beaten Path | Cloudcroft
- Shaker Heritage Society | Albany
- Artisan Gallery | Lahaska
- The District Gallery & Framery | Knoxville
- Stowe Craft Gallery | Stowe
- Nepenthe Gallery | Alexandria
- Fireworks | Bellevue Square, Bellevue
- Fireworks | Alderwood, Lynnwood
- Fireworks | University Village, Seattle
- Fireworks | Westlake Center, Seattle
- Fireworks | Seattle Tacoma International Airport
- The Pink Llama Gallery | Cedarburg
- Bibelot | Port Hope
- Kai wrote a story especially for this extraordinary organic baby clothing company out of the EU. 100% profits from purchases at from babies with love support orphaned & abandoned children around the world who have lost their parents through war, famine, disease or poverty. All products are made ethically & sustainably. Here is a link to the collection.
parker mountain comfort wraps
- In addition to offering their beautiful organic eye pillows for our quiet moments care packages, Jessica Leff, the owner of Parker Mountain asked us for a story to pair with their heart of hope. An all natural grounding source of aromatherapy for loved ones.
If you are interested in carrying Flying Edna, you can apply for a wholesale account here...