village of women print
Village of Women speaks of the interconnection of women everywhere who're holding & building this new world. It's a beautiful reminder of how the work just needs to be done & it's being done by ordinary people stepping up.
There is a village of women who know they are fire & they burn fierce with Love & even though each of them lives in different places, far apart, in golden fields & loud cities & by oceans & rivers & underneath the baobabs in Africa, still they come together often in dreams & for all you may think they are just ordinary women you pass on the street every day, they are the ones who hold the Heart of the World for all of us who will come after.
- signed, titled & dated by the artist
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- includes pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag
- this print is a digital reproduction of Kai's original work that was hand painted on roughcut butternut with an overlay of metal leaf
- printed to order at our studio
- fits any standard 11x14 frame
Art was created by Kai Skye