linocut: daughter of tides art print
a daughter of the tides, she walks the living edges of this world, where one thing ends & another begins.
- signed, titled & dated by the artist
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- includes pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag
- printed to order at our studio
- fits any standard 8x10 or 11x14 frame
story written by Fia & Kai on March 30, 2021, art by Kai on Feb 12, 2022
more about this art print...
This piece is printed on 315 gsm European etching paper. For both collectors & paper people, it's an archival, museum-grade paper. Which means 100% cotton fiber, acid-free, lignin-free, and optical brightener (OBA) free.
It's a reproduction of Kai's original drawings & watercolors from his notebooks. Kai's bio
Printed to order at our studio, proofed & signed by the artist.
It includes a pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag to keep it safe in shipping
Compatible with 8x10 & 11x14 frames.