greeting card: economics explained
$5.00 Sale • Save
Economics explained fully & at long last:
1. First thing is you've got to have things to count. If you can't count it, just ignore it & if it turns out later it was important revise all your estimates quietly since no one's paying attention any more anyway.
2. People have to eat & people have to pay for what they eat. Economics is how we explain how people are going to pay without using real examples, or real people, or real food & then economists hope someone pays them for this, so they can eat, too.
3. Economics is like following a horse & picking up its poop & sifting through it to find out what it ate & wondering how it was able to come out in this form because there should've been either twice as much poop based on current productivity calculations, or the horse should be shrinking to the size of a small dog to be more in line with poop expectations.
- 5x7 card with a matching envelope
- inside is blank
- eco friendly: 25% hemp, 75% post consumer, 100% sustainable, acid free, chlorine free, archival quality
- you can see tiny flecks of hemp fibers in the paper
- printed to order in the studio
words & art from Kai's notebooks