international invisible things print
perhaps it's time to put some of it down. now available internationally from select art printers in a region close to you.
has been carrying invisible heavy things for so long that it still surprises her when people who know her best can't see them
- signature, title & date printed on bottom edge
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- this giclée print is a digital reproduction from Kai's original watercolor in his notebook
- printed to order at select art printers around the world
- fits any standard 8x10 or 12x16 frame
The art & story by Kai on July 12, 2021.