the point print
If there's one theme that comes up regularly in Brian's work, it's lush romance & a love of being in the moment. Here's one of those new stories from Instagram, now available exclusively here on Flying Edna.
As he says, it's one of those stories about the things you do on the days when you remember that doing is the thing lowest on the list...
those stairs don't go anywhere, he said & she laughed & said it's a beautiful day & I'm holding your hand & what on earth makes you think that going somewhere is the point?
• Available in different genders because love doesn't really care about that sort of thing...
• Also available in an I & you version. Request preference in notes
• Printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper.
• Etching press deboss forms natural frame around image
• Includes low-VOC foamcore backing & comes protected in a poly sleeve.
• Titled, signed & dated on bottom of image