Why I wonder about love: Someone asked me the other day why I wonder so much about love. It is like breathing she said, a thing we just do naturally & I said Yes & like breathing, even though we do it, we do not all do it well. We do not breathe deep & true in a way that feeds our bodies & hearts & lives & I could see her start to breathe more deeply & then she smiled & said I can see how that is something worth wondering about.
- signed, titled & dated by the artist
- printed on museum quality, 100% cotton, acid-free paper
- includes pH neutral backing board made from 100% recycled material & comes protected in a plant-based compostable bag
- this print is a digital reproduction of Brian's original watercolor
- printed to order at our studio
- fits any standard 11x14 frame
art & story by Kai